Jump to Navigation

April 2017 Archives

Understanding the 2 types of insurance claims

After a car accident, you may want to file a claim against the other driver's insurance. You may also want to file a claim with your own insurance provider. This claim should be filed as soon as possible after the crash, so you can begin to receive compensation for things like your medical expenses or lost wages. There are two kinds of claims that you may need to file, depending on the situation you were involved in. Was the other driver responsible, or was the accident your fault? The type of claim you file depends on that answer.

Can a plea bargain benefit me?

When you're accused of a crime, one possible way to get a reduced punishment is by accepting a plea agreement. Also known as a plea bargain, this arrangement is very common in the United States. Around 90 percent of all criminal cases end with a plea agreement.

How Can We Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location

Vamvoras Schwartzberg & Associates, LLC
1111 Ryan Street
Lake Charles, LA 70601

Phone: 337-433-1621
Fax: 337-433-1622
Map and Directions

Distinguished AV | LexisNexis | Martindale-Hubbell | Peer Review Rated For Ethical Standards And Legal Ability FindLaw Network